Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Riverside Food Market

One of my favourite places to go on a Sunday is the Riverside Farmers Market in Cardiff, by the river, next to the Wales Millennium Stadium. Today the veg stalls were overflowing with lovely produce. 

Blaencamel Farm's organic veg stall
Ty Mawr Organic Veg stall
Pencoed Growers
This is what I bought, four totally different shaped courgettes (4 for £1, bet you can't get them like this in Tescos!), two squashes (I think they're acorn squash), some tomatoes that I couldn't resist eating a few of there and then at the market, and some curly kale. 






The market's there every Sunday, do visit it if you haven't already, it's brilliant. 


Later this afternoon I harvested the rest of the shallots, and hung some more up to dry in the greenhouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment