Pages

Saturday 9 April 2011

A trip to the RHS Show, Cardiff, and a visitor to the garden

What a glorious day for a flower show! Today I visited the RHS Flower Show in Cardiff. It was great. Here are some photos of my favourites: 



Amazing droopy dreadlocks cacti: 


Crazy tropical pink plant with little purple flowers (Tillandsia cyania)



Bougainvillia (I remember seeing loads of these all over Italy, they're so pretty!): 


A bonsai tree that was planted in 1910! 



Oh and a magnolia tree up our street, that has the most gorgeous purple flowers: 



I came home with some herbs (Vietnamese coriander, sage, rosemary, oregano, thyme and, violas): 



And this amazing answer to a watering can - just pop them on an old drinks bottle! 


Whilst I was mowing the front lawn we had a visitor to the garden. Misty, the neighbour's cat. 



Hello Misty! 

It was getting dark as I finished potting the herbs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment